Devotions for a Revolutionary Year: 365 Days of Jesus’ Radical Love for You
Every day your girl is looking for attention, affirmation and affection. The question is: where is she going for it? You can help empower your girl to have confidence and a higher self-esteem 365 days a year so she runs to the right place each time she feels needy.
Taking the truths from His Revolutionary Love deeper, Devotions for a Revolutionary Year: 365 Days of Jesus’ Radical Love for You is the daily companion that uses real stories from real girls to enable her with power she needs to make wise choices. It’s the support she needs to figure out how God’s truth fills her love gap every single day.
Inside she’ll find help in:
- Beginning each day with truth from Jesus
- Developing the habit of spending daily time with Jesus
- Applying God’s wisdom to the choices she makes each day
- Finding positive self-worth in Jesus’ perfect love
- Making decisions that honor God & not follow her feelings
- Empowering her heart to choose relationships that are beneficial; not painful
Every girl wants to be wanted. Join girls all around the world who are finding the love they’ve been looking for!
His Revolutionary Love: Jesus’ Radical Pursuit of You
His Revolutionary Love shows teen girls how a relationship with Jesus can meet their deepest desire — from the need for identity and significance to being seen by someone as beautiful.
Lynn shares personal stories that don’t gloss over her frustrations and failings as well as stories from teens who are experiencing the pressures, difficulties, and confusion so many young women face. This book shows teen girls how Jesus’ unchanging love changes absolutely everything.
In His Revolutionary Love, Lynn Cowell helps teen girls and their moms:
- Create confidence leading to higher self-esteem by discovering Christ’s life-altering love.
- Replace loneliness, rejection, and pain with acceptance, affirmation, and approval.
- Make wise choices that lead to a fruitful future, rather than becoming a victim to emotionally-based decisions.
- Shift faith in Jesus from just a parental influence to a personal, growing relationship.
- Learn how to discern the voice and will of God.
- Develop and stick to boundaries that protect the heart, mind, and body.
- Communicate with guys and other girlfriends in a manner that’s healthy and positive.